You are welcome to take you bicycle with you outside rush hours on the metro and IJtram 26. This is how it works:
- You must pay to take your bicycle with you. View bicycle map
- Never take your bicycle with you during rush hours. The rush hours are Mon-Fri 07:00 to 09:00 and 16:00 to 18:30.
- You may only take your bicycle on the metro carriage with the doors that have a blue bicycle sticker.
- Place your bicycle in the space reserved for that purpose.
- The bicycle space on the metro and IJtram 26 can accommodate two bicycles.
- Bicycling on platforms and at stops is not permitted.
Please obey the rules or you risk being fined.