Rokin maintenance work
- Bus 755 - Central Station - Gein direction: both
- Bus 757 - Central Station - Bijlmermeer direction: both
- Bus 759 - Central Station - Ijburg direction: both
- Bus 761 - Central Station - Nieuwendam direction: both
- Bus 763 - Central Station - Molenwijk direction: both
Starting on the night of Monday 27 into Tuesday 28 February, each day 21:00 to 06:00, maintenance work will be carried out on the tram tracks in the Rokin between the Spui and the Dam. Trams will continue to run, but with adjusted speed. Night buses will be diverted. The end date is now Wednesday 22 March. In the night of Thursday 23 into Friday 24 March, the night buses will run along there normal route.
Nachtbuses 755, 757, 759, 761, and 763 in service starting at the Rembrandtplein/outskirts from the Damrak, then via the Dam, Paleisstraat, Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal and Singel to the Reguliersbreestraat, and then back on the normal route.
Nachtbuses 755 and 757 direction Central Station will pass by the work using the normal driving lane.
27 February 2017 - 21:00
24 March 2017 - 00:30
- Spui (Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal; 755-757-759-761-763 direction leaving the city)
- Rokin next to the path at the Spui stop (755-757 direction Central Station)