Monday 30 March, 01:00, to Tuesday 11 August, 05:00, tram platform B on the west side of Central Station for trams 2, 11, 12, 13, and 17 will not be in service.
Trams 2 and 12 direction Central Station in service starting at the Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal, then via the Paleisstraat and Damrak to Central Station at platform A for trams 4 and 14.
Departing Central Station the trams will run via the Prins Hendrikkade and Martelaarsgracht to the Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal, and then back on the normal route.
Due to the coronavirus, the timetable was adjusted and tram 11 is not currently in service.
Trams 13 and 17 direction Central Station in service starting at the Raadhuisstraat, then via the Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal to a temporary end and start point at the Prins Hendrikkade (the so-called Prins Hendrikplantsoen).
As of the "Central Station" stop in the Prins Hendrikkade the trams will run via the Damrak and the Mozes en Aäronstraat to the Raadhuisstraat, and then back on the normal route.
- Dam (Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal at Magna Plaza; 13 Geuzenveld, 17 Osdorp Dijkgraafplein)
- Nieuwezijds Kolk (Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal; 2 Central Station, (11 Central Station), 12 Central Station, 13 Geuzenveld, 17 Osdorp Dijkgraafplein)
- Central Station west side (Stationsplein; 2, (11), 12, 13, 17)
- Dam (Damrak; for 2 Central Station, (11 Central Station), 12 Central Station, 13 Geuzenveld, 17 Osdorp Dijkgraafplein)
- Central Station platform A east side (Stationsplein; for 2, (11), 12)
- "Central Station" in the Prins Hendrikkade (for 13, 17)
Tram 26 will be relocated through 11 August to the rear side of Central Station (see notice titled 'Tram 26 temporarily at rear of Central Station').