As of 23 March 2020, the first round of changes to our services went into effect. The second round of changes will take effect on 30 March 2020. The goal of phasing in the service changes is to ensure there is enough capacity to transport all passengers to their destination while, at the same time, keeping vehicles sufficiently apart.
Unfortunately, circumstances may force us to cancel runs or make other changes. So, please always check your journey before you travel.
Changes as of Monday 30 March 2020
- Metro 51 not in service. Between Overamstel and Spaklerweg you can travel via the Van der Madeweg using metros 50 respectively 53 and 54.
- Rush hour trams 6 and11, and rush hour buses 222, 240, 248, and 265 and night bus N86 are not in service. All stops and destinations can be reached using other routes.
- As of 30 March, trams and metros will run at a fixed interval every 15 minutes on the specific base timetable in effect during the days of the week. There are a few exceptions.
- As of Monday 6 April, trams 1 and 17 will run a little more often during the rush hours. The timetable will be adjusted and will be available in the journey planners as of 14 April.
- As of Tuesday 14 April, tram 26 will run every 10 minutes during the rush hours after the obstruction.
- Metro 52 running every 10 minutes during the day.
- Bus 21 during the day will run every 10 minutes. Buses 15, 18, 22, 34, 35, 37, 41, 44, 47, 48, 55, 65, 66, and 69 will run every 15 minutes. It is possible that some of these routes will run less often during the evenings and Sundays. Rush hour bus 231 and the Schiphol buses 245, 246, and 247 will be in service on the normal timetable.
- The other bus routes will be in service every 30 minutes during the entire week.
- The night buses will be in service during the weeend nights once per hour just like through the week.
- The Buiksloterweg ferry route will be in servie with fewer ferries.
As of 30 March, you can find the timetable - except for the change for the Buiksloterweg ferry - in the journey planner.