Best deal in Amsterdam!
The GVB day or multiple day ticket provides you with unlimited GVB travel throughout Amsterdam - day and night - on the bus, tram, and metro, for the number of hours that best suits your plans. For example, the day ticket is valid for 24 hours starting at the first check in.
Note: These tickets are only valid in GVB metros, trams, and buses.. Thus, not valid in the regional buses of Connexxion and EBS or on the train.
|1 day - 24 hours
|2 days - 48 hours
|3 days - 72 hours
|4 days - 96 hours
|5 days - 120 hours
|6 days - 144 hours
|7 days - 168 hours
Wiith this OV-chipkaart, you must check in and check out when boarding and disembarking on and off a tram, bus, or metro.
The GVB day cards are available from:
Do you want to visit Amsterdam combined with a visit to such places as Volendam or the Zaanse Schans?
- driver and conductor (tram: 24 and 48 hour tickets; bus: only the 24 hour ticket)
- Ticket Vending Machines at metro stations (24 to 96 hours)
- VVV offices (limited selection)
- various hotels, camp sites and other organisations (limited selection)
- GWK offices in Amsterdam and at Schiphol (limited selection)
In this case, the Amsterdam & Region day card is the best deal. Read here
more about this regional day card.