Sponsoring: good for both parties
Sponsoring is an agreement where one party (the sponsor) provides a service that can be expressed in monetary terms and where the other party (the sponsored) provides a return service. The agreement must always be beneficial for both parties.
The GVB sponsor policy is restricted. The government funding made available to us must be used to provide satisfactory public transportation in Amsterdam. Many organizations approach ask us to provide free public transportation, which contradicts our revenue obligations.
What conditions must your project satisfy?
1. There is a clear clear relationship between the project to be sponsored and public transportation or GVB.
2. The project has an Amsterdam character and must fit into one or more of the these categories:
- art and culture with respect to the travel experience
- sustainability and mobility
- safety on the street
3. The reciprocation is tally with the requested sponsoring*.
4. There is no connection with alcohol, drugs, or tobacco
5. It is not request to support individuals.
*e.g.: three articulated buses in service is not reciprocated with an advertisement on the back page of an event program booklet..
If you believe that you comply with the conditions, complete the the application form . You will receive a confirmation at the e-mail address you specified.
Within 10 days, you will receive a reply from us (via e-mail) or a request for more information.
What does GVB sponsor?